Friday, March 28, 2008

rash!

That word almost makes you think 'RUN!' it's really a frantic word to me now. I think maybe it's because I'm a mommy now, and when your a mommy and you hear about a rash, you think 'oh no. a rash' and then panic sets in and you become frantic to find out what it really is.

The reason I'm talking about this is because Zoe is with grandma right now, at the doctors with a rash and I'm waiting to hear what it is. I hope it's something simple, but by the looks of it, it's not diaper rash, and it's yucky and raised red bumps. Poor kid.

Adam keeps telling me I'm a hypochandriac. I don't think so, I like to think I'm cautious. That sounds much better. This is what I found on google: an attention freak who creates imaginary physical disorders. I really don't think of myself this way.

No comments: