Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper {pink, green & black} challenge

There is a challenge going on over at www.mypinkstamper.com to win the Create-a-Critter Cartridge! If anyone knows me even a little, you know I already love this cartridge, and don't even have it yet!
I used K&Company paper, Core'dinations Whitewash paper, plain black carstock, some lace I had laying around, the Storybook Cartridge and LOTS of flowers that I bought at the Stash Bash yesterday! The rhinestones and brads are all knick knack leftovers. I sewed the black grosgrain ribbon through the core'dinations and then stapled over it, with black staples to really hold it there. I did lots of 'vintaging' with pigment inks in shades of greens and black.


This is a much busier of a layout than I would normally do, but I like how it turned out! :-)
I plan on using it for our wedding photos, and putting one of us probably after the wedding dancing or something in it! :-)

2 comments:

Simply Pam said...

Very pretty LO. I love it! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout! The more I see of the Create a Critter cartridge - the more I want it too! So many cute images.