Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reality is GOOD

My little brother gave me some vinyl scraps from the paintball store our dad owns, Doodlebug Sportz that he normally uses for stickers and whatnot. Lucky for me, their machine can't use scraps under 12" wide! I have to trim them if they are bigger than that, so it works out well, and I end up with free heavy duty vinyl.
The frame is a basic, $1 frame from Michael's and I covered it with white vinyl, and then used my heat embossing gun to kind of 'shrink' the edges around. I used white vinyl that I colored with a sharpie in hot pink to make the circles, and cut the outlines of circles with black vinyl.
I cut the 'Reality is good' phrase with my Graphically Speaking Cartridge.
I thought about putting a family photo in the frame, and then opted for Zoe, making a goofy face instead.




Reality IS good in my house!

No comments: