Monday, May 17, 2010

Bridal Shower Easel Thank You Cards!

I know, I know... my shower was only last night, but of course I need my 'fix' of paper slinging once I got home, and was snooping around on Lauren's Creative and saw this adorable little easel card she made for the My Pink Stamper Challenge. I made this card for the same challenge.

So, back to the story. I wanted to get the Thank You cards made for all the beautiful and amazing gifts I was given at my shower. After seeing Lauren's Creation, I knew I wanted to do something similar. They all are the same pattern, so I could crank 12 out at once, instead of making them one at a time, because Lord knows if (or when) people would get thank you cards!

I made the card, using the dimensions from Nicole, over at Canadian Nickle Scrap'ns video. She has got an awesome video that totally simplifies what looks like a tough card to make, but it's actually pretty simple!

I hope you enjoy! Also, we will be doing some blog candy here in the next few days, so get ready to pass the link around to enter and win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those turned out soo cute! Aren't those easel cards fun to make? They are a whole lot easier than they look. I am very impressed that you already have your thank you cards done, so you can go ahead and send your notes.