Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #8

Challenge #8 is 'Love My Color!' I thought there would be A LOT of pink entries, well being that its a PINK stamper challenge an all. I like pink, but I LOVE teal!
For this whole card, I used only one sheet of Core'dinations Core Essentials Collection. The color is Deep Lagoon. The card base is 6X12 to create a 6X6 card, I then sanded the front. Using the other half of the page, I cut a bunch of various sized flowers with the Cricut. I believe it was with the Graphically Speaking Cart, because it was already in there! The Thank You is embossed with my sidekick, and a random sizzix embossing folder that I had laying around. Then sanded, of course! I used stickles on the flower, about every other layer and made it dry quick with my embossing gun. You can see I also did some stitching on the card edge with a blue about the same color, and a one a little lighter. I don't do much stitching, I tend to poke myself too often for it to be worth it, the only injury today was very minor, and lucky didn't leave any real marks.






No comments: