Monday, June 28, 2010

:: Single Stamp :: 5 Projects :: Project #1::

For this project, I made two sets of cards. 6 cards per set, and they are blank inside.

I used white cardstock, tim holtz distress inks in tea dye and antique linen, then layered on a piece of patterned card stock. I then spritzed it all with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to give it a sheen.

The stamp, I stamped onto white cardstock that I had distressed first, using black Staz On Ink. After letting that dry (pretty quick) I colored in the sunflower with yellow and red watercolor pencils, and then blended them a little. I used my embossing gun to dry them quickly. I also spritzed those with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.


I hope you like the project for today!! I made two, one for a friend and the other is listed over on my Etsy Sale Site.

I will put a posting up here soon about how I bag and tag things for sale. :-) As you can see, I use reclosable cello bags, and make the toppers.

1 comment:

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card sets! love the country/vintage feel to them. thanks for sharing :)! have a great day, dawn :)! *hugs* steph :)