Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #4

Hey Everyone! I'm trying to get caught up with the blogging, and get back into my routine from traveling!

Today, my project went live on Papercraft Star Challenge Blog as well, so head over there and check it out. Add your project and cross your fingers!

In Seattle, everyone prides themselves on being 'The 12th Man' for the Seattle Seahawks. Since the went to the Superbowl a few years back it seems almost impossible for younger sports fans to be able to afford to go see them play even though they are only mediocre because they are sooooo great.
Honestly, I'm not much of a sports fan anymore, now that I'm older. When I was younger I played and loved Volleyball, Tennis and basically anything else sportwise. Now, meeeehhhhh.

I couldn't seem to find any Seahawks Embellishments so last minute, and honestly thought I'd have SOMETHING around the house I could use. Turns out, nope- so I made the emblem myself! :-) Pretty good I think!

Enjoy!

Dawn

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I think you did a great job of making your own emblem. Sometimes it's more fun to create your own. :) Very nice layout!

♥Jan♥ said...

I agree with Tracy - it IS more fun to make your own, and you did a great job with it. I used to live in Bellevue myself, but that was pre-Seahawks...gosh, how old am I anyway ???

Suzy said...

Great layout! I always love seeing 2 pagers.