Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sneak Peek from Papercraft Star Challenge #5

Challenge #5 over at Papercraft Star Challenge Blog is all about circles! For weeks, I've been dwelling on what to do for this challenge.

I wanted to give my followers here a little 'sneak peek' if you will at my entry.
As promised, LOTS of circles!




I am going to be featured on the main page of Papercraft Star, Thursday July 22nd. Check out the whole crew and their projects starting Monday, July 19th. All of my fellow designers are just amazing, and we have a wide range of styles in our gang. Hop on over to Papercraft Star and check it out! Feel free to go over to the Papercraft Star Message Boards to see what everyone is chattering about as well. :-)

At Papercraft Star, the winner is chosen by the public, who can vote for whichever entry (link) they think is the best! We also have a winner, chosen by the judges and a Design Team member also wins based on people's choice as well.

I hope if you can, you will play with us, and if not- at least take a minute to check out the entries and vote!


Enjoy!

Dawn

No comments: