Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lila's Scrapbooking, Designer Project #2

As you can see on the left sidebar, I am also a designer for a local scrapstore here in Washington State, Lila's Scrapbooking. I've been a big fan of Lila's since she opened for business in 2008, and almost always has exactly what I want or need, and if she doesn't- she gets it! I have been lucky enough to get to know some of the other ladies who frequent the store- one of them being an original Lila's Designer, Elisa. I love her shabby chic stying with lots of vintage flair. When they held a designer call a few weeks ago, I jumped on the chance! Then, I was chosen!

Anywhoo, this is the second batch of things I've gotten to do for them. the first was with the new Little Yellow Bicycle Boardwalk Line. I'll see if I can find my photos for those as well.

I hope you like them! I invite you to stop in the store, and check them out in person as well.




(inside of upper card)
Enjoy!
Dawn

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards!

Xushenka said...

Wow, all of these cards are really gorgeous! =)