Thursday, August 19, 2010

The list is out!

I've teamed up with a good friend of mine, who is a master at getting amazing prices. I am doing her sales now, and we are offering amazing prices on Cricut Cartridges. Check out my Cricut Cartridges for Sale page!
There is no funny business here: really just two woman who want to help other crafters out. Being a stay at home mom, I know exactly how expensive it can be to keep up with the growing library of Cricut Cartridges and what it's like to want one so bad it hurts! Deb has let me, offer to all my bloggie friends the prices she sells them for to her friends. (Lucky you!)


If you have questions, or need some info, or want to see a project done with any of the listed cartridges, let me know and I'll see if I can't create something to highlight the cartridge for you.

Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you scroll alllllll the way to the bottom to see other great deals and stuff we are selling.
The photo is just a TINY piece (probably not a 10th) of what is stored and not photographable at the moment!
As you can see from the photo, there are also Blue CuttleBug Packages, Cricut Stamping (creation) Sets, A Slice Cartridge and Jukeboxes.
Enjoy!

Dawn

No comments: