Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Papercraft Star, Challenge #7 - ROAR!!!!!!

Hey Everyone! I am thrilled to be able to share with you this layout. I created it for Papercraft Star's Photo Challenge #7. I've been waiting so long it seems like to share this layout, it's probably in the top 10 of my favorites I've made.

I got to use my Create A Critter Cartridge, which is one of my newer ones and being that I normally make more whimsical and kiddy looking things, it has come in very handy! I just love it! Of course, this little lion if from the cartridge, along with the chipboard 'RoAr' that I made from 'scratch', and then inked it. Just LOVE how it turned out!
Abbey Road by My Minds Eye paper (Stomp Collection- big attitude plaid sky)
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge for my lion (cut @ 3") and phrase (cut at 3")
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Peeled Paint & Walnut Stain
DCVW Nana's Kids Paper Stack (for striped paper and pattern on the R & A)
white and red cardstock
Enjoy!
Dawn

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the way you framed the photos and great job with the chipboard! Great layout!

Catherine Schroeder said...

Great job! Love the alternating letters! Very cute font!

Regan said...

Love the "ROAR", and that lion.... so cute!!

Regan

Maureen Reiss said...

AAAWWWEE!! How cute!! and your LO isn't bad either. lol Great job

Kristina said...

The title turned out great AND you can NEVER go wrong with create a critter!

K

Unknown said...

You did such a great job on this layout, I love how you highlighted the photographs by framing them. Splendid indeed!