Sunday, August 8, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #8 Sneak Peek

I am soooo proud of what I made for this week's challenge over at Papercraft Star.

For our challenge this week: Buttons, Bows, Bling was what we were all given to work with. I fell in love as I started!


Here's your little peek to keep you hanging!





My project will go live on Thursday, so climb on over now and see what the other fabulous designers have come up with, and follow along all week while we get the submissions. Cast your vote at the end of the week, and maybe even play along!

Enjoy!

Dawn

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I see you have a new desin team button on your blog...CONGRATULATIONS!

Kristina said...

Design...not desin...LOL oops

Dawn said...

Thanks Kristina! It's a local scrap store, and I just love doing the projects they give me! :-)