Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #9

Here it is, Ladies and Gents-- my card for challenge #9 over at Papercraft Star! Hurry over and enter your projects! You have until Friday at Midnight (EST) to get your entries in, and voting will begin Saturday Morning.

Supplies I used are:
The paper is from My Little Yellow Bicycle.

All lace is Rusty Pickle
Letter stickers are flexible and adhesive plastic purchased from Joannes, but I'm not sure the brand.
The vintage image, is from a sticker set I picked up at Lila's Scrapbooking.

Enjoy!!!

Dawn

8 comments:

Regan said...

I love how you used the lace around the photo to accent it! Cute card.

Unknown said...

Great job Dawn!

Kristina said...

Really cute Dawn!

Tracy said...

Love the vintage image Dawn! Great job on your card.

Catherine Pooler said...

This is beautiful, Dawn!
and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
I'm going to come back here and make sure you try out a pinwheel card! lol!

Suzy said...

Beautiful work Dawn!

~* steph :) *~ said...

very pretty card, dawn! love the colors and the vintage image. great card for the Papercraft Star challenge! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
*hugs* steph :)

Catherine Schroeder said...

What a great card! that vintage sticker is incredible! I love images like that! That lace around the image is a great idea... Definitely need to use that idea! :D