Friday, August 20, 2010

Published Writing of Mine

Many of you know, this month is a hard one for me. It is the first anniversary of Knox's death, and I have been struggling with the anxiety of how I am going to feel about it. I know, a weird thing to be anxious about, but I'm doing okay- and I know I'll be okay now. I can say, up to this point, second from those first two days, of find and losing him- August 18th was definetely the most difficult.

NW Sids Alliance & Infant Survival asked me to write a small bit for their newsletter about this first year. I was happy to do so, even if it makes me cry just to read it (still).

I wanted to share the link.

Go ahead, and click here- it will open a PDF of the August Newsletter.

Thanks so much to everyone who reads my posts about Knox. I know it's a really difficult topic for most people, and a lot of people don't know how to react or what to say. My little story for NW SIDS should help you all to know how SIDS parents feel in regards to their lost children.

:-) Enjoy and Thank You to NWSIDS for allowing me to do this. I think it's really helping me heal and grow as a person!

Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your story. You are a courageous woman and you have an Angel looking over your shoulders everyday! God Bless You!