Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wedding Cards & A Wedding Layout

This morning has been pretty easy going (at least for me) this morning. Zoe was up bright and early, but played nicely next to our bed while we continued to sleep! I made some muffins, and Zoe is now napping while Adam is out mowing the lawn. Like I said, I have the easiest morning today!
I've been feeling quite 'wedding' motivated. Which is a good thing, because I have pictures for years of our recent wedding to scrapbook. This is the second layout I've actually gotten done, because I felt like doing it. The section with scripture is from my Rusty Pickle, Princess Bride Quotes. Lucky for me, that Pastor Jimmy (an awesome family friend who lead Knox's Service, and we asked if he would marry us also) read this scripture during our ceremony. I hadn't heard it, but now think it's just beautiful!
Here is what the whole layout looks like. I think I'm going to stick with very classic, and a little vintage designwise for our wedding scrapbook. I also haven't made any wedding cards, and stumbled upon this stamp while I was cleaning up my area this morning, and decided to run with it. So I did. I LOVE how this blue card turned out. It will be up on Etsy shortly! This one is adorable also, and very sparkly!! On the inside it reads, very simply 'Wedding Wishes' but doesn't have any of the scalloped decor around the wording.

The stamp I used on both cards is from Studio G in the $1 bin from Lila's Scrapbooking.

Have a good Sunday everyone! Once Zoe wakes up, we're going to be heading out for a BBQ at a wonderful park in Everett for Mothers and More.

2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Very pretty!! Love all the sparkle

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site dawnsaddiction.blogspot.com
Is this possible?