Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crafting for... ME?!

It has been a long time since I got to craft just for me. I am ususally doing things for other people; design teams or another purpose (not sure what it would be, but not just to enjoy the experience.)


Last night, I was surfing on Two Peas in A Bucket, which I LOVE for the challenges they host; and saw some adorable cards.


I used it as my inspiration and created this.

Supplies:

Solid Paper--Papertrey Ink, Plaid paper from my stash, Sweet Treats Cartridge, paper was my minds eye. Brown thin sharpie for ALL writing and WISH with a stencil. Bling attached with my iRock. :-)

enjoy!

dawn

PS: hop over to Dawn Bennett Images, to see some beautiful photos of the Olympic Peninsula, along with info on my newest Family Photo Shoot Specials. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card....