Sunday, December 5, 2010

Book Party and a Layout!

So, today at my house I hosted an Usborne Books Party; and had a few friends over to shop. I found some great deals, and will be ordering as soon as I learn all about my hostess benefits from the sales and bookings from the party.

Usborne Books is the leading publisher of Children's Books Internationally. Have you ever heard of 'Everyone Poops'? Well, they are the publisher, and it can only be purchased through an Usborne Books Independant Consultant. I already own it, or I'd be buying it, but anyways I thought I'd share the link to my eshow here, in case any of you are interested in books for the holidays!

http://www.ubah.com/HOS187165

Here is a layout from today.


The wording is from the Cartridge Stamped, and I know... it's OLD!
The paper is DCWV Summer Dream Stack
Prima Flowers
Inked all over with Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Cheers!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute layout, love the photos. Hope everything is good with you Dawn!

Deb with Dogs said...

I like the layout! Stamped is a great font, everyone should own it! LOL