Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Inspiration and Copy Cat Cards

Last night, I was flipping through my January/February Paper Crafts Magazine and they have a lot of beautiful cards for Valentines Day.

This one was that caught my eye, for the sheer fact that I was pretty sure I had about everything to re-create a similar version. I needed to make a card for someone still (that I LOVE to kiss... heehee, my husband of course! There isnt' really any threat of him finding this card out until Valentine's Day; because I'm not kidding anyone here: there is about a 1% chance of him checking my blog to see what I'm up to!)

This is a shot of page 45 of the Paper Crafts January/February 2011 issue.


(blow the horns here...) Here is my similar version. I know it's not totally the same, but close enough!

Hope you like it! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!! Is that chip board letters? Love it! I need to look in my stash too.