Sunday, March 13, 2011

BasicGrey Birdhouses

Hi! I know I've been off in my own world lately. Zoe was in the ER last weekend with a ruptured ear drum and ear infection; and today we had to head to the Walkin Clinic because she's got Croup. So, after dealing with a sick baby for more than a week; you can bet that I took some time for myself last night!







I made a cute little project, with some Basic Grey Paper I picked up while I was at Lila's Scrapbooking dropping off my Design Team Packet (I'm hoping for another round on the DT!)...

I have those photos too, but don't want to post em until the design team is announced, I'm not sure if they will be showing the projects turned in or not; so I'm not going to spoil the fun for anyone. :-)


All the paper I used is from Basic Grey, their line called Pyrus. You bet that I LOVE these papers and actually am going to stop in a pick up some more in the next day or two. I'm working on a sketch book with my Zutter and these papers also.

This is close ups of the actual birdhouses. I used this paper for the trims, 'walls' and roof of the birdhouses.

The birdhouses are from the Local Craft Store, but all the papers are from Lila's.
Enjoy!
Dawn

No comments: