Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Aprons

I've been on a sewing kick lately; and when I saw this tutorial for a toolbelt/apron through a friend on Facebook, I couldn't help but think of all the small pieces of fabric I had at home I could use.



So... I sewed up three of them. One for each of her toddlers, and one for mine!


On for her son (complete with the hammer loop). What little boy doesn't love little cars?


I know that they have cats, and I would assume because of this her daughter likes cats. Could I be wrong? Very possibly but I'm not a cat person. at all. But, because these are pink, teal & green cats I'm in. No hammer loop on this one, but an extra mini pocketon the front! I think they turned out adorable! Zoe's is a horse print, and somehow I managed to not get a photo of hers. Shocking, I know since it hasn't stopped moving since I gave it to her (and I was obligated to make hers first!)


Enjoy!

Dawn

No comments: