Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ruffled Apron w/ link to tutorial

Hi! I know it's been a while, things have been crazy around our house these last few months. We've moved, and all during the holiday season.


I did some thinking (shocking, I know) and decided that if I start now, I could handmade a christmas gift for everyone on my list and save myself the money that we normally would spend on everyones gifts.



My little one is still asleep (gasp; it's 9:10!) because she got to stay up late playing RC Cars with her daddy while I sewed.... so here is a post, since I'm sipping my coffee in peace!



I was searching Pinterest (of course!) yesterday during some down time and stumbled upon a really cute, ruffled apron that didn't take all that much fabric (thus keeping the cost low).






HERE is the link to the tutorial, Morgan did an amazing job of keeping it simple. I plan to make a few more of these in various colors. I think total, I bought (and had extra) 1/4 yard of 4 fabrics and 1/2 yard of another. Again, didn't need it all, but it worked well.


I'm hoping to get back to blogging a little more often... and doing more homemade type posts. :-)



Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year!



Dawn

No comments: